19.3.09

A Little Something Extra






I know, I know I have been slacking. (Thats an understatement) But you guys understand, it's Life. BUT, Like I have said....I'M BACK and since I haven't been keeping up with my "Song of the Week" I am going to catch up by showing you guys this WONDERFUL song. My mom actually got me into is. We were in the car and it came on and I went to change the radio station and she said "I love you Sha, but if you touch my radio I will cut your pretty little manicure off." (I love my madre!) So, I listened and low and behold. I love this song. Melanie Fiona is extremely talented, and has been doing her thing for a while. The song is called "Give it to me right" so you guys enjoy it!

3 Love Notes:

Rai said...

Oh I heard this song before.

Miss.Stefanie said...

iTS BEAUTIFUL!

Stephie J said...

OMG I LOVE THIS SONG..

Do you know how much Ive been singing it lately? at least once every five minutes. Im lame.