24.3.09

Miss Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye and Neyooo




The amazing and beautiful Miss Keri Hilson is KILLING the game.
This new track is OD fresh, and not only because along with herself she got 2 of the hottest names in the game on the track with her Mr. Arrogant himself and the talented Neyo. Her entire album is nice. Make sure you go an snatch yourself a copy.


Keri Hilson
"In a Perfect World"
It dropped TODAY!
March 24th
so what are you waiting for?!
If you haven't already picked it up, go ahead bring your ass to walmart, cause you know you need something from there anyway. Pass by the electronics and pick it up. Go ahead and grab Twilight while you're at (Edward <3)
Peace and Love

2 Love Notes:

Rai said...

I gotta get that cd. I'm not too crazy about this new single though.

I think she should had did Slow Dance. I like that better.

Miss.Stefanie said...

I want her cd!