2.3.09

Song of the Week

So I decided since I really haven't had much to blog about lately, I would start up something new. I'm extremely open minded when it comes to music. I listen to EVERYTHING (yes, even country) Being a musician if it sounds good, I enjoy it. So I'm going to try at least once a week to throw up a "Song of the Week" starting... now. So this weeks song is by Cali Native TYGA Ft. The lovely Miss Patty Crash the joint is called "Diamond Life" from his Album "No Introduction" Seriously, dudes crazy talented. I didn't like him at first, but he grows on you. Patty Crash on the other hand is AMAZING, I posted the Gym Class Hero song with her featured, and from day one I've been a fan of hers. It helps that she's fuckin' bananas, and extremely down to earth. I checked out one of her private shows in Philly last year. So check it out, love it like I do. It's featured on Madden 09 :)