11.5.09

Hello Sunshine

So I know I have been slacking OD type on my blogs, but I have some time now to actually sit down and give you lovely people an update on whats been going on in my crazy, amazing, hectic, confusing, animated life. [ha ha] Life has been nice though. I really can't complain much. I'm having fun, and simply living. No unecessary stress, no drama, and no bullshit. Just me and my family, and some close friends. (one "special" friend inpaticular) Yeah, yeah. I said it. I promised myself that I wouldn't be rushing into anything serious again for a while, and I'm not. I am simply enjoying being young, and free spirited. Only man I need is my son. This guy tho' is at the moment my BESTFRIEND. He's the type of guy I could persue, and still be cool with even if things didn't work out. He is there for me, he understands my twisted, sarcastic sense of life. He's my other half (in a sense) It helps that he is a nice peice of eye candy too!!! I decided to throw his "professional" pics up cause they are the most recent ones he gave me. He's a sweetheart. Even if sometime down the road we don't persue deeper things he will still be a really close friend. No matter what. He's that type of guy you just need in your life. However you can have him. You accept it cause he is worth it. Anywho, enough about him. Finals were bananas. I had my last one on SATURDAY!, who the eff in their right mind really thinks people would enjoy talking a test on a Saturday?!Oh well, I think I did pretty well. (I hope) So now I am out of school untill AUGUST. Hopefully this summer I will be able to really enjoy it. Jose will be back down from Dallas in 3 weeks. My son turns 3 in less than 4 weeks. (It's also Jose's 21st BDAY) . So June is already looking like en exciting month, and a great begining to an amazing summer. =] ...No expectations, just fate and fun. I'm not setting myself up for disaster anymore, simply going with the flow. Where ever it takes me I will be sure to make the best of it. I hope you guys are doing GREAT, and continue that way. I'm going to go clean my house while no one is here. God bless.

Peace and Love




3 Love Notes:

Miss.Stefanie said...

Mmm that man is sooo fine!

Anyways babe, Im glad things are good for you mamas!

Anonymous said...

Hah,, it's glad to hear life is going good for you right now. Always good to hear someone's got good things going...
Hah,, as for your 'close' friend there...OoooWEEEE. I'd lovee to hear bout something poppin off between you two...but you know,, ;)

Jenny Fidelity said...

Steff <3
I will have to tell you more on myspace. HA HA things are so fun with him.

Rio, thanks mama. It's really fun to enjoy life, ya dig? And trust me I am with you, the hopes that something does pop off are there. HA HA

PS. Your blog is private?!