27.3.09

A Letter to Franko

"Cuddle Bear",
(sigh) Franko, I'm still trying to cope. It's only been a day. Barely a full 24 hours since I heard the news about your passing. It feels like so much longer. Time is pretty irrelevant to you now, huh? I miss you. I told you last week when we talked how much I missed you. Knowing now that I'll live the rest of my life missing you is to close to unbearable to call. Your funeral was yesterday, and I couldn't be there cause I'm stuck all the way in Texas. Your "Texas Cowgirl" remember? (I hated when you called me that) I hate that I couldn't be at your funeral. I hate that I even had a funeral to miss. I hate not understanding why he took you. My chest hurts, and when I think about you it's hard to breath. I keep saying that I want to wake up. I don't want this situation to be apart of my reality. Behind all the pain though I know I have to accept this. I really don't want to. Its to final. I wont be able to message you on myspace and just check on you to see how you're doing. Or see you on your bike. I haven't talked to Mikey yet, but I know he is hurting. We all are Frankie. I signed your guest book online. Just to tell your dad him and your sisters and everyone are in my prayers. I'm never going to forget you Franko. You know that. I love you.
I promise, and I always will.

2 Love Notes:

Stephie J said...

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. The loss of a friend is so unbearable... but in time you will move on and will start to feel better. My best friend died a couple days before my 16th birthday.. and almost 6 years later I still find myself breaking down because I miss her so much. Only in the past two years have I been able to move on and forgive myself for all the things that happened that I regret and remind myself that she wouldn't want me to be so sad.. she'd want me to move on and live my life to the fullest. So would Franko. Never forget him. Never stop feeling the love in your heart for him... he will always be with you.. just in a different way.

If you ever need anyone to talk to.. anyone to understand.. shoot me a msg.. i can give u my email so we can talk on msn. Just remember that there are people here for you!

Miss.Stefanie said...

*hugs* I am so sorry once again mamas!