26.3.09

A Loss for Words


"I'll Never know exactly why it had to end this way. Or why it seems like I keep losin' people every day. Like rest in peace is something usual I have to say. And tho' it's obvious you're probally in a better place. It still hurts because I'll never get to see your face. Maybe one day, but really I don't want to wait. I keep hopin' that I'll never see another wake."

The picture I made for you, Keep it 100.

I can't think ight now. I can't process what is really going on. I just fucking talked to you. We made plans to spend time like the old days when I came back to New Orleans. WHAT THE FUCK. I got the call last night. I still don't understand. I want to wake up Franko. I don't want to know this. I don't want this to be real. I'm not ready to say goodbye. Not like this. I'm sorry we haven't been as close as we used to. I'll make it better I promise. Please....God please. I don't want time to deal. I don't want to ever have to truly understand that you're gone. I can't know that my "cuddle bear" isn't going to be there when I need a shoulder to cry on. This is like a cruel joke. Whitney couldn't be serious. You were there for me when Michael passed. Whos going to be here for me now? I want to wake up. I can't cry anymore, I'm numb but it still hurts. I don't want this. I don't need this. Franko I miss you, NOW. I always will. I'll always love you. You're one of my bestfriends, no matter what. Life Nor Death can change that.

I LOVE YOU

Rest in Love

Franko David Taranto Jr.

2 Love Notes:

Rai said...

So sorry for your loss. =[

Miss.Stefanie said...

I am truly sorry for your loss baby.